Civil Action No. DKC 2002-1622.United States District Court, D. Maryland.
September 7, 2004
DEBORAH CHASANOW, District Judge
For the reasons stated in the foregoing Memorandum Opinion, it is this 7th day of September, 2004, by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, ORDERED that:
1. The motion by Plaintiff 1325 “G” Street Associates, LP for summary judgment (Paper 77) BE, and the same hereby IS, GRANTED;
2. The motion by Defendant Rockwood Pigments NA, Inc. for summary judgment (Paper 88) BE, and the same hereby IS, DENIED;
3. Judgment BE, and the same hereby IS, ENTERED in favor of Plaintiff and against Defendant for recovery of Plaintiff’s costs of response to date under 42 U.S.C. § 9607(a) (CERCLA § 107(a)), in the amount of $181,461.16;
4. IT IS HEREBY DECLARED that Defendant shall be jointly and severally liable under CERCLA § 107(a) and
42 U.S.C. § 9613(g)(2) (CERCLA § 113(g)(2)) for all of Plaintiff’s future costs of response; and
5. The Clerk will transmit copies of this Memorandum Opinion and this Order to counsel for the parties.